The Masons often referred to as Freemasons, are the largest and most powerful fraternity on the globe. The first Freemason Grand Lodge appeared in England in 1717 and gave the organization hundreds of years to develop its traditions and key symbols. The mysterious skull and crossbones continue to occur in Masonic tradition among these symbols.
A rough symbol included in this Mason Skull Ring is the skull and crossbones. It pulls you to a halt in your actions and forces you to notice it. It challenges you to comprehend it. It accomplishes its goal of reminding you of your own mortality.
- Material – 316I Stainless Steel
- Size – 7 to 13
- Gender – Can be worn by both men and women
- Occasion – Biking, Party, Outing, Music Fest
- Care – Ensure to clean in mild soapy water with a soft-bristled brush
- Precautions – Avoid exposure to deodorants, perfumes, harsh detergents, cleaners, and aerosol
You will also like ...